Based on Keller Rohrback’s extensive ERISA experience, our attorneys are frequently invited to speak at ERISA continuing legal education seminars and conferences. Additionally, Keller Rohrback attorneys have written numerous ERISA-related amicus briefs and articles.
- Sarah H. Kimberly, Erin M. Riley, Court Declines to Limit Damages in Neil v. Zell, ABA Employee Benefits Committee Newsletter, Spring, 2011
- Brief of Amici Curiae Pension Rights Center and AARP in Support Of Panel Rehearing and/or Rehearing En Banc, Quan v. Computer Scis., No. 09-56190 (9th Cir. Nov. 1, 2010)
- Brief of AARP, Pension Rights Center, and National Senior Citizens Law Center as Amici Curiae in Support of Plaintiffs-Appellees Requesting Affirmance of the District Courts’ Decisions, Spano v. Boeing Co., Nos. 09-3001 & 09-3018 (7th Cir. Dec. 14, 2009)
- Brief of the National Employment Lawyers Association, As Amicus Curiae in Support of Respondents, Conkright v. Frommert, No. 08-810 (U.S. Nov. 20, 2009)
- Derek W. Loeser and Benjamin Gould, The Continuing Applicability of Rule 23(b)(1) to ERISA Actions for Breach of Fiduciary Duty, 36 BPR 2024, Sept. 1, 2009.
Please contact us at 800.776.6044 or send an email to . You can also send us a message by filling in the information below.